Thursday, August 7, 2008

BACK TO HOUSTON

Ross and I covet your prayers as we leave for Houston on Sunday afternoon after morning worship and teaching my ladies class.
Ross will have testing and evaluations Tuesday through Thursday. We are believing God for His continual healing, though we get our "physical proof" every 3 months as we travel back to M. D. Anderson in Houston. We have made so many friends in Houston, it is almost like "going home". We love Texas!
Two weeks ago, Ross and I and my Heart Friends co-author and her husband were in the mountains of Tennessee on a getaway vacation. God was so sweet to allow me to meet 2 new friends from First Baptist Houston (the church we attend when we are there). In the workout room of all places. They came by our cabin and we fellowshipped as if we had known each other forever. What joy!
Please be praying until you hear from me after next Thursday.
You are loved by God and soooo appreciated by me!
margaret

No comments: