Sunday, September 9, 2007

Blessings Upon Blessings

It was my absolute privilege to serve some precious people in Las Vegas, Nevada the weekend after my twins were born. What a receptive group of women we found in Nevada. When women are anxious to grasp all that God has for them; He is so faithful to show up! Thank you, sweet friends, for the privilege of watching God speak to you and seeing you respond!
God was gracious to allow me to arrive shortly after their birth, make the trip to Vegas that weekend, hop off the plane in Atlanta on the return trip for my week at home with brother Jackson, Maggie, and William. Oh yea, their mom and dad were there, also. What a blessing to be a part of such a precious homecoming. Mom came home on Friday and the babies came home on Sunday just in time to greet Mimi! The babies are fine! Everyone is adjusting but don't we spend a lifetime doing just that!
This weekend was a time away with the ladies of my home church. My daughter in law was the vessel God used to provide us with a perfectly coordinated bus trip to Nashville to be a part of Deeper Still. Our women loved it! Repeatedly I heard, "That was my very favorite conference ever." Thank you Lifeway, Priscilla, Beth and Kay Arthur for your vision for such a conference!
Blessings upon blessings! I do pray that describes your life right now. Our God is gracious, loving, and able to do exceedingly, abundantly, more than we can ever ask or imagine. Are you in need of a blessing today? Just ask for it my friend!
love, margaret

No comments: