Tuesday, August 21, 2007

MAJOR PRAISE REPORT:
Maggie Grace and William Ross made their debut Monday at 5:40 via c-section. William Ross weighed in at 5 lbs. 12 oz. and little Maggie at 4 lbs. 15 oz. Both babies are doing well at this time. William Ross has dark curly hair and Maggie is fair with blond hair. (I think that means she looks like me but I may be jumping to conclusions here). Brother Jackson does not have a clue about his siblings yet since children are not allowed in the NICU and pictures alone would not suffice him. I should have pictures soon so that I can do some major flashing! Thank you for every prayer that you said for these little ones! Ross and I arrived just minutes after the babies were born and are spending the night at Brandon and Christy's tonight with Jackson.
Today I personally took the babies temperature, changed a diaper and held each one before heading back to Alabama. What an awesome privilege.
love, margaret

No comments: