Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Farmville Friends!

God has created us with a "with it" need. For Him first and secondly for the people within His body.
Well, I got my needs met as I gathered with my friends in Farmville Baptist Church Monday evening. God met with us and we met with one another. It is a privilege and a joy to be a part of the family of God and meet relatives at these reunions!
Thanks Bill Cannon for inviting me to meet your flock!
Last week, I had the honor of serving my little twins a hearty dose of love and lots of sustenance. Both Maggie and William are edible! Jackson and I played and laughed and shared hugs and kisses. Now that's "the good life."
My daughter in law is an amazing mommy! I am so proud of her and her mothering skills.
It makes me so thankful that I began praying for the mates of my 2 sons when they were in elementary school. God truly honored those prayers - my 2 daughter in laws are gifts from God to my sons and to this family!
Thanks for listening.
love, margaret

No comments: