Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I thank God for every remembrance I have of women who God has placed in my life. I am amazed to receive emails from you saying that God has just placed me on your heart to pray for me. Prayer is truly the greatest gift we can offer for one another.
Many of you ask me how you can pray.
My son and daughter in law are expecting twins - a boy and a girl, William Ross and Margaret Grace (Maggie). Now isn't that special! Christy is confined to total bedrest until the twins are born. She is 25 weeks at this time. Jackson, the 2 1/2 year brother is not understanding this. Thank you for praying for safe delivery, Jackson's peace, and Brandon's strength to juggle his obligations.
I will be traveling to Sacramento California this weekend to teach. Please pray for safe and on time travel.
My ladies class has begun a study on "Telling Your Story." If you are interested in pursuing such a project within a small group of your own and you would like information, please feel free to email me.
Thank you for sharing these moments with me. I pray that God will lavishly pour out His blessings upon your life today!
love, margaret

No comments: