Monday, March 30, 2009

California Dreamin'

How I did love the way our Lord worked this past weekend among us! In my life, to give me strength and energy to stand up and speak after flying across the country to San Francisco California. This was after a 2 hour delay in my home town, missing my flight in Atlanta, that entailed another 5 hour wait. When I stood up to speak it was 10:00 Ala. time and I had been up since 3:30 a.m. I am truly not whining, as it sounds, I am boasting in the Lord! He truly means it when He promises to be our Restorer! You, Campbell Church of Christ women, are a joy to know and a blessing to hang around with. Thank you for being so receptive to receive the deep things of God. You are a joy to serve! I know without a shadow of doubt that God began a deep work in all of us that will continue until the Day of Christ Jesus! He is "performing" so many things in us so that we become conformed more and more to the image of Jesus.
I truly love you and appreciate your allowing me to share my life with you!
margaret

No comments: