Tuesday, October 30, 2007

MY EXPECTATIONS MET!

This past weekend, it was my privilege to participate in a ladies conference in Lubbock, Texas. Priscilla Shirer was the keynote speaker and my heart was challenged, confronted, and cleansed through the Biblical teaching I heard.
It was my joy to teach on "Heart Friends" with my co author and friend, Shirley Moses, and on "Pursuing Holiness", a lifelong passion of my heart.
The blessings came from the hearts of the women I met and had the opportunity to speak with and pray over.
I am generally flying back to Alabama on Sat. afternoons, but this time, I had to stay over on Sat. night affording me the opportunity to go to dinner with some special new friends from the church. Thank you for the food and fellowship.
This week I covet your prayers. God is doing a work in my heart cutting away some dead flesh and it is proving to be a painful process. The plea to "Create in me a clean heart" often invites the knife to be applied to it. Painfully but never without purpose does our Lord perform His work!
Thanks for sharing these moments with me!
love, margaret

No comments: